Smarter Mobility Europe LIVE
An agenda that is packed with case studies, insight presentations, short and sharp Pecha Kucha presentations, inspiring panel discussions, and thought provoking keynotes – all designed to boost your knowledge for shaping mobility in Europe for the ‘new normal’.
The opportunity to engage LIVE with other delegates and speakers through face to face conversation, chat box, polling and Q&A.
- Speed networking: Spend 3 minutes engaging with other delegates and speakers
- Invite delegates for call: Engage in a private meeting space to interact confidently with potential suppliers, clients and partners
Access the interactive virtual expo area which will feature recorded or live product demonstrations where you can speak face to face with the mobility shapers and access exclusive deals.
- Yoga: Get access to one virtual yoga class with Harmonise Studio
- ‘Being Driven’ Report: You get access to download a FREE copy of the report ‘Being Driven’ by Neckermann Strategic Advisors, a study on human adoption and ownership of autonomous vehicles.
Stand a chance to win one of 9 collectors edition signed copies of “In the Year of the Tiger – Dr. Angelika Berger-Sodian”
final stretch ticket
/ per person (including VAT)
Complimentary Government PassEnds: 30 June 2020
● Must be a government employee
● Must use government email address to apply
Group BookingEnds 30 June 2020
/ per person (including VAT) for a group of 3 or more
Complimentary Media PassEnds: 30 June
● Must be part of a reputable media outlet
● Must use media outlet email address to apply
All delegate information included in attendee name (Social media links, company name, job title) enabling connect through direct messages
Virtual product demonstrations can be viewed and interest shown in virtual expo area. Speak directly to exhibitors and check out their products
Check out some of the event benefits
Going the extra mile campaign
We are committed to our mission to inspire transformation to smarter mobility for the creation of better connected and sustainable societies. This is why we are launching our “giving back campaign” with B1G1. When buying a ticket, Generation.e will be funding one of the following projects with B1G1:
Giving a bicycle in India for a month
Give a child the basic privilege of a proper education and drive out the problems of falling class attendance rates by providing one bicycle.
Giving transport to elderly people to meet friends in the UK
Older people can easily become isolated if they are unable to drive, walk far or do not feel comfortable on public transport.
Giving transport to disabled people in South Africa for a day
Help a disabled person get back on his or her feet by providing a return bus trip to travel to work.